Belkin Router Technical Support
Connectivity devices such as routers are manufactured by Belkin. Belkin is headquartered in Playa Vista, Los Angeles, California, USA. Routers manufactured by Belkin are used worldwide. If you want to connect your Belkin router to PC and cable or ISP modem, please follow the steps below.
How to connect Belkin router to PC and cable or ISP modem
- Unplug the power to your cable or DSL modem and make sure your router is unplugged as well.
- To do this simply unplug the power cord from cable or DSL modem.
- Then pull the existing Ethernet cable out from your modem and plug it in to port number 1 of the grey ports on the back of Belkin router.
- Leave the other end of the Ethernet cable plugged in to the back of your computer.
- Take another Ethernet cable and plug one end into any available port on your modem.
- Connect the other end of this Ethernet cable into the yellow port labeled To Modem on your router.
- Reconnect the power cord to modem. Wait for at least 40 seconds for the modem to boot up.
- Connect power to Belkin router. Wait for 60 seconds for the router to power up.
Hope the steps above help you connect Belkin router to PC and cable or DSL modem. To get more info, online help and solution on how to connect Belkin Router Customer Service, please dial the given Helpline Number. Call to have urgent online assistance for routers and modems.
How to setup wireless settings on Belkin router
- Launch an internet browser after connecting router to computer and modem.
- Type the IP address of Belkin router in the address bar of web browser and press the Enter key.
- Router interface page will appear. Log in to router.
- If you have not set a log in password, then leave the Password field blank and click on Submit button.
- Go to the left hand side of router interface page. Under Wireless, click on Channel and SSID.
- Go to Channel and SSID page. Select whether you want 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz channel.
- Set the Wireless Channel, Extension Channel, Wireless Mode, Bandwidth and Protected Mode.
- Enter the SSID. After setting up Channel and SSID click on Apply Changes button.
- Reconnect to router. Go to the router interface page. Log in to router.
- Go to left hand side of router page and under Wireless, click on Security.
Go to Security page and set the Security Mode, Authentication and Encryption Technique. Go to PSK field and create Wi-Fi password. Click on Apply Changes button. Hope the steps above help you setup wireless settings on Belkin router. To get more help and solution on how to setup wireless settings on router, please dial the given customer care helpline number. Call to obtain online help, assistance and online Belkin Router Customer Support.
How to get urgent online help for Belkin Router
To get online assistance, instructions and solution on how to configure Belkin router for Wi-Fi, how to install Belkin router to modem, how to connect router to computer, how to change router login password, how to reset login password and more, please call the Network Gurus on the given customer care helpline phone number. Call to receive immediate online remedies, help and assistance for all models of Belkin routers. Call to receive fast help, online solutions and telephonic Customer Service for Belkin Routers Helpline Number.