Contact the QuickBooks Online Customer Support team
Need help with QuickBooks Online? Intuit is here to back your business.
How to contact customer support
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
- Select Help (question mark icon) at the top right.
- Select Contact us to connect with a live support agent.
Contact the QuickBooks Desktop customer support team
Learn how to contact the QuickBooks Desktop customer support team.
If you’re having trouble with QuickBooks Desktop, we’re here to help. Here’s how you can reach us.
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier support is available 24/7
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise support is available Mon-Fri, 9 am to 8 pm, ET.
Contact QuickBooks Self-Employed Support
Learn your options for getting assistance with using QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Whether you’re on mobile or web, you can get answers about QuickBooks Self-Employed through email, or the Self-Employed community. QB Assistant can also show you information about your income, expenses, taxes, and more.
How to contact QuickBooks Online Accountant support
If you have questions about QuickBooks Online Accountant, you can contact us in a variety of ways:
- Find answers in our knowledge base of Frequently Asked Questions
- Call us at
- Visit our Learn and Support page for additional contact information
At Intuit, we support you and your small business needs. Here is how we can help you:
Does QuickBooks Online support multicurrency?
Multicurrency is available as an advanced feature within QuickBooks Online. This feature tracks your foreign currency transactions including any exchange gains or losses you might incur.
For countries where we offer multiple versions of QuickBooks Online, multicurrency is available in our Essentials and Plus versions. If you don’t see the Currency section in the Advanced tab of Account and Settings (or Company Settings), and you have customers and/or suppliers that deal in a currency different than your local currency, then you’ll have to upgrade the version of QuickBooks that you’re currently using.
Contact our Intuit support professionals (days and hours of support)
Technical Support, Customer Service, Installation and Business Application questions:
- Pro/Premier Customers: 24/7 support
- Enterprise Customers: Mon-Fri, 9am to 8pm ET
- ProAdvisors: Mon-Fri, 9am to 8pm ET