Convert QuickBooks Enterprise To Pro Or Premier
Our QuickBooks Enterprise to pro or premier conversion service is guaranteed to convert 100% of the data in the file or there is no charge.
Did you recently buy a new version of QuickBooks and try to upgrade your file only to run into the error “You cannot open a Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions file with a non-Enterprise product”? Our conversion process can solve that for you. We will convert your QBES file to pro or premier without any loss of information. We access the file directly so we are not restricted in what data can be converted unlike some other companies that may try to copy the data to a new file using the QuickBooks SDK which does not allow access to all areas of the file.
Our Enterprise to Pro/Premier downgrade service is guaranteed to convert 100% of the data file including all Payroll and service subscriptions that you may have with Intuit. We also minimize downtime and work within your business schedule by converting your files on weekends or holidays.
- All versions of QuickBooks Enterprise are supported from Enterprise 1 through the current 2018 with 100% of the data converted including payroll and service subscriptions.
- Our process will convert the QBES file to pro or premier of the same version or higher. For example, Enterprise 5 can be converted to QB pro/premier 2005 or any version after that such as QB 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018.
- Our conversion process has a standard 6 hour same day turnaround time and you never need to make an appointment. That means even if you send the file at 5 PM you get the converted file back by 11 PM the same day!
- The fee for conversion is a low flat rate fee of $225 per company data file. We also give a discount for multiple files being converted at the same time. 2 files = 15% off, 3 files = 20% off, 4 or 5 files = 25% or more than 5 files = 30% off the total of the order. The discount is automatically applied during the order process and we don’t charge extra for large files like some other companies.
- If the number of list records in your file does not exceed more than 14,500 invoice items or 10,000 records in any of the other list types (accounts, customers, vendors, classes, job types, etc…) then QuickBooks Pro and Premier can offer the same needed features as QBES at a much more economical price.
- It is also possible to convert a current QuickBooks file back as far as the 2005 C-Index format of QuickBooks if needed. Some limitations and additional fees apply to downgrading to a prior year’s version. IE converting from QB 2014 back to QB 2011 or 2005.
Click Here To See Which Versions of QuickBooks Enterprise Can Be Converted
How our QuickBooks Enterprise to pro conversion service works.
Upon completion of the data conversion service request using one of the links below, you will automatically be logged into your account on QuickBooks services where you can upload your file to our secure server. After receiving your file we convert it to the pro/premier format and return it using the same file upload account as a portable QuickBooks company file.
You download the portable file and then use the restore feature in QuickBooks to restore the file onto your system.
STANDARD CONVERSION SERVICE
Standard conversion service has a turnaround time within 6 hours (excluding holidays).
Guaranteed success or no charge
ORDER STANDARD SERVICE: $225.00
EXPEDITED CONVERSION SERVICE
Expedited service has a turnaround time within 3 hours including all US holidays.
Guaranteed success or no charge
EXPEDITED AND HOLIDAY SERVICE: $395.00
We give a discount for multiple files being converted at the same time. 2 files = 15% off, 3 files = 20% off, 4 or 5 files = 25% or more than 5 files = 30% off the total of the order. The discount is automatically applied during the order process and we don’t charge extra for large files like some other companies.
If you would like more information or would like to discuss a different type of conversion like NetSuite or any other accounting software to QB, just send an email to us at and we will get back to you as soon as we can.