Full Service Payroll & 1099 Service
Payroll is one of the most commonly outsourced functions in small and medium sized business. Why is that? Full service payroll is a high volume, transaction intensive function, with deadlines, interest, and penalties that many businesses would rather outsource than deal with the related headaches.
What is Full Service Payroll?
- When a company takes care of everything from creating the paychecks or processing direct deposits to paying all payroll liabilities on your behalf, producing and filing all necessary reports and taxes and providing you with weekly payroll reports. Our cloud bookkeeping services company does this.
There are hundreds of payroll processors out there, what makes us different?
- We use QuickBooks to process payroll – what are the benefits of doing so?
- All payroll expenditures are automatically tied into your books.
- Payroll liability payments are booked into your register so you are able to forecast your cash flow.
- We can modify payroll reports to your specifications, including job costing.
- We charge one flat fee! We don’t increase payroll fees multiple times a year, that way you always know what you’ll be charged for payroll, no hidden surprises!
How does it your full service payroll work?
- We’ll work with you to figure out the best way to communicate payroll hours, via email, phone or spreadsheet.
- We’ll create the paychecks in QuickBooks on our end and within seconds you’ll be printing the paychecks on your end!
- We can also process direct deposits for all employees.
What if I forgot to include an employee’s hours when using your full service payroll?
- Don’t worry! All you have to do is give us a call and within minutes you’ll be printing out the missed paycheck.
You don’t have to wait for paychecks to be delivered. Anytime you call you’re speaking directly to a person located in Bridgewater, Massachusetts not a robot so your requests are taken care of immediately!
What if I have subcontractors instead of employees?
- We can teach you how to print checks out of QuickBooks so you can pay your subcontractor’s whenever and wherever you want.
- We also offer Direct Deposit for Subcontractors!
What about issuing the 1099’s at the end of the year, do I have to do that?
- No, we will take care of creating and issuing the 1099’s on your behalf. We’ll send you all forms that need to be signed and sent to the IRS.
- We will mail copies of the 1099’s to all recipients, and we will keep a filing copy for your records.
If you are interested in having Remote Quality Bookkeeping™ provide you with payroll services so that you can grow your business, contact us today and get a free demo to see how we can help you.
Remote Quality Bookkeeping™ – cloud bookkeeping to help your business grow.