How to Change IMAP to POP3 in Outlook Express?
Outlook is an online messaging tool that is used to send and receive emails in different formats with secure and safety. It has been used by a wide range of computer users because it gets supported with different email service provider as Yahoo, Gmail and others. It runs on multiple operating systems like Windows, Android and Mac.
Now, the Outlook users can easily change pop to imap without any issue because the online technical support is being offered for US and Canada based clients. The whole issues that gets encounter while changing Outlook from IMAP to POP3 can be resolved here under the supervision of experts who are highly qualified and experienced in respected field.
They use to deliver the solution that fits best for how to change Outlook IMAP to POP3 error. They provide solutions in such a manner that none other Outlook feature will get affected. The basic process for this is to Add your POP3 account in Outlook and then and then Remove IMAP account from Outlook.
The computer users who are using Outlook 2007 they can now Outlook change POP to IMAP and the easy steps can be checked from below. So just visit down and follow the instructions as it has been illustrated.
Methods to solve the problem how to change Outlook to IMAP:
- First of all, the users are required to click over the “Tools” tab and after that hit on the “Account Settings” button.
- Now, the users may hit on the “New” option to add POP3 account in Outlook.
- After this, they may need to select the first option to add POP3 account by clicking on “Next” button.
- Users may choose the option as “Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types” and then click over the “Next” button. After that need to hit on “Internet Email” followed by “Next” option
- Now, required to fill the details as “USER Information”, “Server Information” and “Logon Information”, and then choose “More Settings”.
- Customers may click on the “Advanced” tab and visit to Delivery tab and from there adjust the default option as “Remove from server after…” Wait for finish, click OK.
- When done, they may hit over “Test Account Settings” to check entire account settings.
- And when done then click on “Next”.
- Finally, hit over the “finish” button and now the new POP account should be created.
If any type of issues is faced with Outlook IMAP settings, and outlook POP3 settings the Outlook users may just need to make a call at the Outlook customer support number where techies are readily available 24 hours to assist the customer with best possible exact results.