How to Fix Error 1935
Fix Error 1935, Arises on QuickBooks or .NET Framework Installation
QuickBooks is one of the widely used accounting software by mid-sized & largest enterprise of the world. As it has multiple features which allow you to execute your work fast and in an easy way. And due to having multiple modules it has few drawbacks like user reported frequently reported an error in the steps of installation or in running the application. The most common error that user faces is error 1935 which occurs during installation of QuickBooks or .net component for running the application successfully. This article has the complete explanation for “How to fix QuickBooks error 1935”. Let’s have a look at the detailed explanation:
As this error occurs while installing QuickBooks or .Net framework
As you know about QuickBooks business accounting software, it used for small and medium-sized business. But you also know this software thing, like any other software users might have encountered or will encounter issues which end up throwing the error and warning messages on your device’s screen. And when we face these issue, sometimes we could become clueless as to how to fix such problems. Here in this article, we discuss the solution of QuickBooks Error 1935. Read the instruction given below:
For instance, we shall take the QuickBooks error which can occur when installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework. The scenarios of this error are discussed below.
While installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework, you may find one of the below errors :
- Error 1935: This setup need.NET Framework.
- Error 1935: An error occurred while installing assembly
- Error 1935 occur when installing QuickBooks or .NET Framework
Below are the given Reasons for Error 1935
- Any system files or any components of .NET Framework are running in the background while installing the application.
- Some antivirus program blocking the installation process
- .NET Framework is not already installed on your machine.
Steps to Troubleshoot & Fix Error 1935
- Restart your machine if you are facing error 1935.
- And restart the installation process.
- Stop your antivirus program during the installation procedure.
- And now install QuickBooks and .NET Framework (if not installed earlier)
- Now you can restart your antivirus program again after successful installation of QuickBooks & .net framework.
- If the problem still persists then See Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup for detailed instructions.
- If you still receive the error 1935 check if Microsoft.Net framework need to be repaired or reinstall and start your installation procedure again
Note: If above all the steps do not work for you then it is recommended to consult with QuickBooks experts for avoiding any permanent data loss or file corruption
The detailed description of Error 1935 is explained above with the reasons & solution for the same. Let us know your query in detail if the above methods not worth for you. One of our QuickBooks technicians will contact you soon.