How To Fix Low Volume Issue In Windows 10
Windows 10 is regarded as the most popular operating system developed by Microsoft. It was released five years ago as the successor to Windows Vista, one of the most criticized Windows operating system. As compared to Windows Vista, Windows 10 faces fewer problems. Nevertheless, Microsoft admits that Windows 10 often becomes the target of frustrating bug issues.
The software giant’s 24×7 functioning Windows 10 tech support used to be the right place where users could go when their Windows 10 PC faced unknown problems. But Microsoft has dropped free tech support for the OS, as Windows 10 has exceeded its mainstream support period. The extended support is both limited and paid.
Dealing with bug issues in Windows 10
According to experts at Windows 10 tech support desk, Windows 10 OS is subject to numerous bug issues, but most of these issues are easily fixable. Take for instance the volume dropping issue. Many Windows 10 users complain that their PC’s volume drops unexpectedly for unknown reasons. By default, Windows 10 sets the volume to a lower level when a headset or audio output is connected to the device. This is to protect the ear of the user.
You can raise the volume to his taste manually. However, if the computer is infected by the volume dropping bug, you will not be able to raise the volume. By following the below simple steps, you can get rid of this bug and make your computer work normally again.
Instructions for Windows 10 Problems
- Turn on your computer and navigate to the Start
- Choose Control Panel from the menu list that pops up.
- In the next window, navigate to the icon titled Sound and double-click on it to open. This will open a new pop-up box. Choose the tab labeled Communications and select the radio button labeled Do Nothing.
- Save the changes by clicking on the OKbutton, and close the Sound
- Connect your audio device or headphone to the PC, and raise the volume. Check if the problem is fixed now.
If you are faced with multiple bug issues in your Windows 10 computer, consider reinstalling the operating system. Make sure that you have got the Windows 10 installation disk. If you are not familiar with the OS reinstallation, seek the support of an expert.