QuickBooks POS is also known as QuickBooks Point of Sale. It is software used to manage the record of daily transaction held while selling a product at retail shops. It can be used for retail outlets, restaurants, grocery shops, salon and bars to generate invoice in a digital format and it also get supported with the devices running on Windows and Mac operating system.
Users can download and use the QuickBooks POS to keep the record of all transactions done with real-time effects on each point of sale and others. To perform QuickBooks POS multi user setup users can contact with the technician engaged here. They deal with extra care and safety to fix issue as QuickBooks point of sale multi user setup.
For any technical help for QuickBooks errors like Install, Update, Upgrade, Use, Data backup, Data Restore & Recovery, and Slow Running of system, File or Data Access issue are needed to be solved with accurate solutions and customer satisfaction including QuickBooks point of sale multi user mode error. A team of certified members are involved here to help the customers of US and Canada using QuickBooks POS software.
They can also go with the hints mentioned here to get the issues fixed manually in the appropriate manner.
Procedures to setup QuickBooks POS multi store with the following steps:
Step 1: Set up folder permissions
- The first process will be to click on the folder where company file is saved
- Then hit the “Properties” tab and move towards “Sharing” tab.
- From there hit the “Advanced Sharing” option and select Share this folder.
- And now hit the Permissions option and then choose “Add” tab.
- Feed QBPOSdbsrvuser and tap on Apply and OK.
Step 2: The second step is to perform the “Configure Windows firewall” process
Step 3: If followed above procedure and still issue persist then try to switch the server to Multi User Mode
Step 4: The users can also try to configure the Workstation number with the following method
- Open the File menu and click “Preferences” option and select “Workstation” option.
- Now, go to “General” tab and type the workstation number in the “Please enter the number for this workstation field” box.
- And after that hit Save
For various details and best customer assistance contact with QuickBooks Technical Support service provider by placing a single call at QuickBooks customer support phone number. It is a toll free number started services in US and Canada at a very nominal service charge.