QuickBooks is one of the most preferred accounting software launched to maintain the daily outgoing and incoming transactions. It is used to keep of the records of accounting and payroll procedure and if any type of technical error is found with this like installation, update, upgrade, and QuickBooks point of sale won’t open company file, slow running of system after QuickBooks installation etc then the users can directly reach to the professionals.
Whenever the users try to open the company file in Point of Sale then following errors can be find like Failed to open company, Error: Unable to connect to your company data file, Login to company file failed or Connection is broken. The QuickBooks point of sale will not open company file is arise or taken place with the issues like if the Point of Sale has been installed as a client workstation instead of a server or if the Point of Sale is attempting to reconnect to the company data file or because of the company file damaged and to get fixed such problems the users are required to follow the steps mentioned under or they may need to connect with the QuickBooks Customer Support where the problems are fixed as soon as possible without asking any un-necessary question with the clients.
The only method to get resolved such issue is by “remote access technology” in which the customers are asked to share the computer screen with them to find the cause and reason of the error and then fixed it completely.
Methods to be Followed for QuickBooks Point of Sale Failed to Open Company File Issue:
Solution 1: The users need to first allow Point of Sale to interact with the desktop with the following steps:
- Click over the close Point of Sale option.
- Now, hit on the Windows Start button, and enter Services.msc followed with Enter key.
- After this need to configure Intuit Entitlement Service and QBPOS Database Manager
- At last, click on the company file to open it again.
Solution 2: The next method is to create a test company file
- Users may firstly click on Point of Sale to open.
- And then from the start Company screen hit on create new company and then click Next option button.
- Enter the company name as “Test” and then click Create.
- Now open the Test file that has been created earlier
- After this, choose File option and open the Company operations, and click Next option.
- Choose the company file, and click “Next”.
Solution 3: Now the next process will be to restore a backup
Solution 4: And the last method is to rename the Company File
- First of all the QuickBooks user need to visit at the location of Company File
- And then rename the Company File
- After this, need to open the Company File in Point of Sale again.
The QuickBooks users can now enjoy the nonstop tech support services for the entire issues by dialing the QuickBooks point of sale support number and can grab the best answers at a reasonable price of service charge. So dial and stay tension free with the entire problems because the best techies will be available to look into the concern.