How to Stop Outlook Moving Emails to Junk or Spam Folder?
The Outlook users may be happy to hear that the online customer support has been started for US and Canada regions. Here the whole concern will be handled and troubleshoot as per the customer’s choice keeping the system hardware and software configuration in mind. So don’t get worried with any technical problem from now-on-wards.
Some of the problems that are faced by the Outlook users and create problems are like Configure New Outlook Account, Set-up auto reply for messages, removal of spam and junk mails, Outlook moving mail to junk folder, How to Fix Outlook Error Code 0x800ccc0f, account verification, reset of password, How to Import Outlook Contacts to Gmail Account, IMAP, POP and SMTP issues and How to Retrieve Forgotten Password on Microsoft Outlook etc.
To get settle all above listed problems no need to visit at the customer’s door because whole problems are troubleshoot immediately when caused through remote access technology. So if you are the one who is getting trouble as Outlook keeps moving email to junk folder can grab the world class solutions.
Here are some of the popular methods that can help the users in Outlook keeps moving email to spam box concern:
Method 1: Mark Specified Email Sender is Not a Spammer
- Open the Junk E-mail folder of Outlook.
- Then need to choose the email that want to mark as Not Junk.
- Visit at the Home tab and from there click on the Junk and select “Not Junk” menu
- Now, mark as Not Junk dialog box will pop up and click OK.
Method 2: Turn off the Automatic Filter
- Hit on the Junk tab and visit at the Junk E-mail options from the Delete group on the Home tab.
- Now, a Junk E-mail Options dialog box will be shown from there hit on the “options” tab.
- And here select the “No Automatic Filtering” option.
- At the end press the OK button
Now if you still need help regarding moving junk mail to inbox Outlook concern then you are advised to dial the Outlook customer support number that exists 24×7 whole years. You will get the online solutions for this problem in an accurate manner without losing any stored data or information.