How to Troubleshooting HP Printer Problems?
HP printer‘s clients normally face the issue when their printer just won’t print anything. This issue can emerge because of different reasons running from network issues to flawed designs or drivers. In the event that you are confronting any such issue, the accompanying HP Printer Troubleshooting aide will enable you to dispose of your printer won’t print issue.
Go for fundamental HP Printer Troubleshooting
On the off chance that your HP printer troubleshooting quits working, the main activity id to check the status of the association between your printer and your PC. Ensure that every one of your gadgets are associated appropriately to each other, and the system or the link that you use to interface these gadgets is working.
You can likewise take a risk at restarting your HP printer troubleshooting. Turn it off for two or three minutes, unplug the line and abandon it for a couple of minutes. Presently, plug the line to the printer and power it on. Check whether your concern is settled.
Update or reinstall the required drivers
As a general rule, printers show issue in light of broken drivers. You might be required to refresh or reinstall these drivers to fix your printing issue.
Set your printer to default
When you attempt to print something, your PC will naturally relegate that printing undertaking to the default printer except if you physically do it with some other printer. In this way, your HP printer Troubleshooting won’t most likely print anything in the event that you have neither set it as your default printer nor select it as the printer to print.
On the off chance that your HP printer isn’t set as default, at that point pursue these means to make it your default printer:
- Press Window key alongside the R key, both in the meantime. This will open the Run discourse box. Type Control Panel in the exchange box and hit Enter to open the Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers from the Control Panel.
- In the Printers segment, right snap on your HP printer logo and select Set as default printer. Snap yes whenever provoked.
- Now, you can see a tick beneath your HP printer This implies your printer is currently set as default printer.
Drop all printing occupations
Another basic issue that leaves your printer not working is the stuck print line. In the event that there are fizzled print occupations in your print line, at that point it might confine the ordinary working of your printer. Clear the entirety of your print employments to recover your printer to typical.
- Go to Control Panel and open Devices and Printers.
- Right snap on your HP Printers area and select See what’s printing.
- Open the Printer menu and select Open as Administrator.
- Once again open the Printer menu and select Cancel All Documents.
- When brief window opens, Confirm your activity.
Check your printer status
In the event that the previously mentioned HP Printer troubleshooting techniques don’t work for you, at that point check for any equipment issue with your printer.
Ensure that your printer has enough paper, ink or toner, and it isn’t on paper jam.