How to Upgrade QuickBooks® Point of Sale
To use the best of QuickBooks Point of Sale, you need to keep the software up-to-date every time so as to exploit the best aspect of PoS in your business. QuickBooks Point of Sale makes it easy for you to keep an understandable track record of every transaction that you carry out on the front desk.
If you keep on updating your QuickBooks Point of Sale, it offers a comprehensive enhancement and required fixes that make sure the software runs perfectly. In addition, it can also resolve some additional issues such as:
- Socket Error 10049
- QuickBooks freezes when processing a credit card payment
- Technical issues in opening or connecting to Point of Sale
- Not successful in install update when applying the R9 patch
So if you are experiencing any of the above issues with your QuickBooks Point of Sale software, you should immediately go for updating the software with the new features and patches. But be aware of some impending issues that can plague your system if you fail to update your QuickBooks PoS successfully.
So for a better outcome, you should get technical assistance on Point of Sale by visiting QuickBooks technical support page for online help and live chat support services.
Here are the safe procedures to update your QuickBooks PoS software:
There are basically two processes to update the software – Manual update from the support site and auto-update from Point of Sale.
Manual update from support site:
- Visit the Intuit Support Site.
- Check if the product displayed below Downloads and Updates is right, click on Change if it is not so.
- Choose an appropriate Product, Edition and Version.
- Click Update.
- Download the patch first of all, and once it gets finished, update the PoS software.
- Go through the instructions displayed on your computer screen.
Auto Update fro Point of Sale:
- Open your Point of Sale, and go through the path Help>Software Updates>Check for Updates.
- It checks if there is any new update available for your product.
- If an update is available, click Update Now.
So, these are two important methods that you can go through to update QuickBooks Point of Sale and make it more efficient. For more details, if you need QuickBooks support phone number dial here for help and support services from certified QuickBooks technicians.
There are so many independent tech support companies that can help you fix the problem with the utmost accuracy. Select a particular one based on your requirements and the credentials your select technician owns. Most importantly, you should make sure the select technician does have required credentials to fulfill your requirements.