Install Microsoft Outlook Email in USA
Are you an active email user? If so then you would find Outlook to comparatively powerful. Just install it, enter in your email account information and start receiving and sending emails in minutes. Microsoft Outlook is an integrated compendium for managing your email, appointments, contacts, and documents. It comes with an address book, calendar, notebook, task manager, email interface and also a web browser.
Avail the following features of Outlook:
- Sync your Outlook email to your Contacts or Calendar directly
- Add dates to your mails, which would be synced to your calendar
- Enhanced protection from phishing mails
- Avail their in-built e-mail scanner
- Get options to block senders and disable live links
- You will get notifications for appointments or tasks
- Get one search function for all Outlook programs
- Share calendar with chosen recipients
- Create and manage Online Calendars for key clients
- Link your Outlook Software to your phone.
- Link your Online Outlook account to your phone
You can set up Microsoft Outlook 2010. It provides enhanced features like condensing chain mails, mail tips alert, easy mail account configuration, Office backstage view, integration of multiple calendars as well as address books and mail accounts, new user friendly contact cards, web app, and mobile app.
How to set up Microsoft Outlook?
To configure the Microsoft outlook email settings of this software (for Outlook 2007), you need to follow these steps:
Open Outlook. Go to Tools
Select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu
You will see several tabs like Email, Data Files, RSS Feeds, Share Point Lists, Internet Calendar, Published Calendars, Address Books
Select Email from that tab
Then choose “Manually configure server settings or additional server types”. Click “Next”
You will get a list of three options: Internet Email, Microsoft Exchange and Other
Select “Internet Email” from the list and click “Next”
Then enter the name your mail-id would show in “Your Name”
Then in “Email Address” enter the mail address
In Account Type, choose POP3 from the drop-down list. Then enter pop3.ivenue.com for Incoming Mail server
Enter smtp.ivenue.com for Outgoing mail server (SMTP). Then enter full mail address in User Name and the password of your choice
In case you want Outlook to memorize your password, check the Remember Password box
Then click on More Settings. You will get various tabs like General, Folders, Outgoing Server, Connection, Advanced
Click on Outgoing Server. Check SMTP that requires authentication
Then check ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server’
Then click on the Advanced tab in the same dialog box
Enter 110 in Incoming Server (POP3)
Enter 587 in Outgoing Server (SMTP)
Then click on Ok>>Next>>Finish
Looking for help with setting up Outlook? Having a problem with the technical patois? Call or mail us immediately. We will provide you with a complete Microsoft Outlook setup guide for email, calendar, taskbar, address book, contacts books.
At Zenius PC Support, our remote tech assistance team can help you set up an MS outlook in your system. It is an adept solution for organizing your mail, contacts, and tasks simultaneously.
Related searches for Install Microsoft Outlook
- Install Microsoft Outlook Email
- How to Install Outlook 2016
- Install Microsoft Outlook 2016 Free
- How to Install Outlook Email?
- Outlook Email App Free Download
- Microsoft Outlook Email
- How to Reinstall Outlook on My Computer?
- 2010 Microsoft Outlook Free Download