Grab Quick QuickBooks Point of Sale Support
To achieve support via software and Internet, QuickBooks Point of Sale Support is the best method. Being an excellent support provider, we offer instant response and on-time solutions to our clients.
Moreover, our team is comprised of well-skilled technicians who are always ready to help out users whosoever is facing technical difficulty. In addition, QuickBooks POS Support team covers the cash requirements and book-keeping of the users.
For the purposes to discuss the necessities, customers can contact our Certified Advisors, who are only a single call away. It is advisable for the users to run QuickBooks from the cloud instead of running it locally.
With us, a user will get Accounting Help
Before making any purchases, a user can call us on our QuickBooks Toll-Free Phone Number to discuss their needs and queries with our ProAdvisors. Since the purchase you make depends on your business and each service incorporated in a single bundle isn’t necessary for you. For example, you will not need a proof scanner if you are using QuickBooks Point of Sale system.
Furthermore, our ProAdvisors assist users in arranging their expense reports, plan budgetary and present instant resolutions to their reviews. With this product solution, a number of organizational problems can be settled down. As innovation is developing, a number of organizations are not able to work without a Point of Sale system. Thus, QuickBooks POS support is one-time solution to all sort of problems in such situations.
Essentially, QuickBooks Point of Sale Support contains both, software and equipment. In addition, the equipment consists secure money drawer, POS stand, installment gadget, iPad for interface support along with standardized identification scanner.
Hassle Free set up for the system
Easily, a user can connect with us by calling on our toll-free phone number before purchasing the QuickBooks Point of Sale Support. With this, they will get an insight of which system will be the best fit for them.
Furthermore, our certified ProAdvisors have the capability to take care of expenses, accounting, bookkeeping, and finance undertakings. Also, they can assess reports and demands as per the standards of the organization. Plus, they are involved in a number of bookkeeping guarantees. Therefore, they provide answers to all sort of POS and bookkeeping questions.
So quickly associate with our QuickBooks Point of Sale Support to get quick information and services. To contact us, dial our QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Number and our professionals will rectify all sort of issues in no time.
QuickBooks Point of Sale FAQs
Q. What are the requirements of the system for QuickBooks point of sale?
A. Recommended Configurations for QB point of sale
- 2 GB of RAM for a single system installation.
- 2 GB of disk space with additional space for data files.
- 15″ Touch Screen with 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Windows XP (32-bit only), Windows 7 or Vista.
- Internet connection for patch updates.
For Financial software integration:
- QB Simple Start2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, or 2007.
- QB Premier or Pro versions 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, or 2007.
- QB Enterprise Solutions Edition 11.0, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0 or 7.0.
Q. Is there trial versions of Point of Sale available?
A. Yes! You can easily download Point of Sale Free edition and use it for 30 days without any charges. After using the trial version, you can simply unlock Pro version by contacting us. You don’t have to install or set up you QB point of sale again after the purchase.
Q. Is QB Point of Sale 10.0 compatible with Internet Explorer 7?
A. Yes, QB Point of Sale 10.0 is compatible with the Internet Explorer 7. In case you have queries about the earlier version, check www.quickbooks.com/support/ie7.
Q. Is it necessary to enter each vendor, customer and inventory item one-at-a-time?
A. No! You can easily import your company details for QB financial software from the Microsoft® Excel and save your precious time.
Q. How many stores can be managed with single Point of Sale Pro?
A. You can manage up to 20 store locations along with individual company data file with the Point of Sale Multi-Store 10.0. On a multi-store installation, every individual Point of Sale copy must be of the same level and same edition and each installed copy must be purchased.
Q. Where can I purchase QB Point of Sale?
A. QB Point of Sale can be easily purchased from the official website: QuickBooks.com or from some selected retailers including Office Depot, OfficeMax, Best Buy, Staples, selected Sam’s Clubs stores and CompUSA, Costco.com, and amazon.com.
Q. How to install hardware drivers for QB Point of Sale 18.0?
A. Method 1: Installation within the Point of Sale
- From the File Menu, select Hardware Setup Wizard and click the hardware type you are installing.
- Select Next and then follow the instructions provided on the screen to set-up connection and test each hardware.
Use method 2 if you’re unable to install it from the above steps.
Method 2: Re-install the driver
- Visit C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0\Drivers
- Search and open the driver folder you want to install.
- Launch the .exe file for the driver.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to reinstall the drivers.
- Complete the process of installation by using the steps given in method 1.
Q. How to Record exchange or return of items in QB Point of Sale?
A. On the Home screen, select I want to and click Accept Exchange/ Return.
- Look for the transaction you want to exchange or return and click on the checkbox on the right-hand side of the transaction.
- Click Return and then select Add selected items
- Choose the appropriate payment mode and follow the further prompts.
- Click on Save & Print or Save Only.
Q. How to change or modify store type in Point of Sale Pro Multi-store?
A. In case you have not entered any transactions or inventory yet
You can easily change the store type:
- Change to Remote form Headquarters:
- Click File select Preferences and then click Company.
- Select the Multi-store preference and then click Change to Remote Store.
- Change from Remote to Headquarters:
- Select File, select Company Operations and select Create new company.
- Type a Company Name, ensure Headquarters option selected, and then click on create.
Official Website Quickbooks Software Customer Support
Phone Number: 844-298-0888
Call Time: Average Wait: 1 mins — Mon – Fri: 7am – 9pm (CST) Sat : 9am – 6pm
Talk to human: Keep pressing 0 at each prompt OR Say “Agent” at each prompt.
For online help: Quickbooks Software Customer Care
Company URL: https://community.intuit.com/products/quickbooks-help-en-us
useful tools & number to call: call via web
Our Other QuickBooks Customer Care Services
Print Checks In Quicken
Quicken Transaction Issues
Quicken Data Recovery
Quicken Password Recovery
Quicken Installation Issues
Quicken Chat Support
Quicken Technical Support Number
Quicken Customer Support
QuickBooks Customer Support
Intuit QuickBooks Customer Service
QuickBooks ProAdvisors Support
QuickBooks Desktop Support Number
Technical Support For QuickBooks
QuickBooks Tutorials For Beginners
Intuit QuickBooks Customer Support
Intuit QuickBooks Training
QuickBooks Payroll Customer Support
Instant QuickBooks Support
QuickBooks Accounting Support
Intuit QuickBooks Technical Support
QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support
QuickBooks Support For Setup And Installation
QuickBooks Payroll Support
QuickBooks Enterprise Support
QuickBooks Point Of Sale Support
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Support
QuickBooks Autodata Recovery Support