The Windows Registry is a database of options and configurations of the Microsoft Windows OS. Registry cleaning is the process of removing redundant files from Windows Registry manually or via third party software. Registry cleaning optimizes system performance and speed.
How to clean Windows Registry?
Your system Registry can be cleaned manually or with the help of registry cleaning software. For manually cleaning windows registry follow these steps: Left click on Start >> Run, and type “regedit” and click Ok. Then go to the top of the window and click on File >> Explore. Then name the backup file and click Save. After creating the backup you should view the computer configuration by going to the left side of the registry editor. Then you need to expand the registry editor section. To do so, click on the plus sign and expand the sidebar. A common area for manually cleaning up is “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE”.
Why Zenius PC Support?
There are various free registry cleanup freeware online. However this software sometimes comes with viruses and spywares. Therefore, for those who are not sure about the manual cleanup; our online tech support team is always there to help you. Our remote computer support team will handle the cleaning task via a secure network online at a nominal price. Please feel free to call us in case of any queries. Our customer service executives are online 24*7 to ensure you enjoy uninterrupted PC performance.
- We have remote computer support services 24*7
- Get real time protection for viruses, spywares, adware, crawler or any other malicious software
- Registry Cleaning and comprehensive System Maintenance
- Registry repair service
- Enjoy secure online browsing experience
- Our IT support team would provide you complete PC support via remote guidance
- We provide you with instant solutions to any of your computer problems