Seeking expert help to restore your system? Zenius PC Support is your right destination. Our remote tech support services will provide you with an advanced system restore utility that will help you to recover your lost data and restore your system operations.
How to restore a Computer?
Operating Systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc have system restore tool that is automatically programmed to create backups for new installed software and registry files. To turn on system restore:
- Go to the Start Menu button
- Click on “Start”
- Go to the search box
- Type “rstrui” or restore
- Press Enter
Then the system restore tool will open. There is one option for restoring system as per the recommended settings, or you can choose your own settings. You should preferably restore your system by opening in safe mode.
Why Zenius PC Support?
Using these system restoration tools requires proper expertise. Sometimes, you may fail to enable system restore or your computer may not boot. Don’t struggle with the problem. Zenius PC Support has the exact solution to restore your computer to its original state. For optimizing your computer performance and recovering your system Zenius PC Support presents Zenius Speed- the innovative solution to your data recovery problems. Now restore your non booting system to its original state using Zenius Speed.
Our system restoration services will provide you the following benefits:
- Restoring System to Factory Settings
- Restore System to its original state
- No need to carry your system anywhere
- Saves your time
- Cost effective packages
- Immediate handling of your queries
- Complete privacy guarantee
- We have remote computer support services 24*7
- Data recovery and system restoration services
- Our IT support team would provide you remote guidance for your computer maintenance and repair
- Our tech support experts are highly trained and online round the clock to handle your queries
- We provide you with instant solutions to any of your computer problems