Tutorial To Add Custom Wallpapers To A Windows 7 Notebook
If you are looking for a sleek and handy computer mainly for web browsing and word processing, then Notebook computers are going to be the best possible solution for you. Now, you can make your desktop more attractive by setting custom wallpapers as your background. Windows offers a wide range of desktop wallpapers for you to choose from. Well, if you are using a Windows 7 Notebook, then adding wallpapers is just a matter of few clicks. Given below are some simple instructions from our Windows 7 help team that will guide you through the process. Let us see how.
Adding Wallpapers to a Notebook
- You can begin the process by clicking on the Windows Start menu located on the left side bottom corner of your computer screen. After that, you need to click on the icon that is labeled by Control Panelfrom the list of Start menu options.
- Next up, in the Control Panel window, you need to type in the text Desktop background into the search field in the upper-right corner of your computer screen and then, click on the option that reads Change desktop background.
- Now, you need to click on any of the default images that are displayed in order to make it your desktop wallpaper.
- Once you do that, you need to click on the Picture locationoption so that you will be able to view a collection of Windows desktop wallpaper images.
- You can make a custom picture as your desktop wallpaper by clicking on the Browse This will open up the Opendialog box. You will have to go to the location where the custom images are saved on your computer. Double-click on the image that you would like to set as your wallpaper.
Windows 7 help instructions
- Following which you need to click on the drop-down menu that is labeled by Picture Positionand choose the way you want the image to be displayed on your computer desktop. You have the options such as Fill, Fit, Tile, Stretch and Center.
- Finally, you can click on the Save Changes option to apply the changes that you have made to your computer.
Now, that was some information about adding desktop wallpapers to a Notebook with Windows 7 operating system. For any further assistance on this, please feel free to get in touch with our Windows 7 help team.