What Is Quicken Bill Pay Service?
The software provides its users with a fantabulous service named as ‘Quicken Bill Pay Service’. Basically, it is an online payment service through which the users can pay their bills directly from Quicken. It stores payee information for the users. Whenever a payment is made, the related information (payee a/c number or any other detail) is displayed automatically. It’s up to you either you choose to make immediate payment or set it for any future date. Also, you can set recurring payment to be made every month automatically. It’s not at all required to install accounting software on your pc to use this service. You may access add-on directly by signing into the website of Bill Pay. However, to avail the service, you need to pay charges.
Choosing the service will provide you with additional benefits that include:
- It is simple to set-up and use.
- Once the information is entered by user and payment schedule is set-up, it starts making payment.
- Ensures that your payment reaches accurately and well on time.
- To pay the bills, it can use funds from up to 10 different a/cs
- Funds can also be transferred from one account of the user to another
- Users get email notification on the arrival of the bill
- Payment made through this service is automatically transferred into your desktop software.
- Hundreds of companies can be paid with the help of this.
For the users, two plans are available:
- Quicken Monthly Plan
- Free Quicken Subscription Plan
Friends, if you have any query related to this, you are suggested to call at Quicken Help. To avail the service, toll-number has been arranged for our customers.