If you are facing problems in your Windows 10 operating system, you may found yourself at loss of finding solutions. It can be really frustrating in dealing with popup error messages and programs informing that they are not working due to some reasons of which you have no clue what so ever. But the good thing is that, Microsoft has solution for it. There is a way through which your Windows 10 errors are systematically diagnosed and fixed automatically via online support website and what more to say, this is completely free of cost. However, you need to upgrade your Windows 10 operating system with service pack 3 in order for the diagnoses and fixes to happen. In this article you can find instructions for getting online support for repairing errors in your Windows 10.
Instructions for getting Windows Online support
Follow the instructions mentioned below for getting Windows online support to repair your Windows 10 operating system.
- Start off this procedure by upgrading to Windows 10 SP3 if you haven’t done it yet and then restart your computer. If you are not sure whether you have SP3 or not, click on “start” > select “run” from the start menu > type “winver” without quotations in the run box > and click “Ok”. A new dialog box will now open up displaying which version of Windows and service pack that is currently installed on your system. You can download SP3 for 10 from the Microsoft’s website.
- Continue by logging on to the website of Microsoft.
- Point your mouse over the option labeled “Windows” located in the left pane of the website window.
- Go through the list of problems and click on the one that closely describes the problem you are facing.
- Click the green colored button labeled “Run Now” on the page that follows. Open the file that is being downloaded and click “Run”.
- Finally end this procedure by clicking on the option titled “Detect problems and apply fixes for me”. Microsoft Fix It utility will automatically diagnose and repair the problem you are facing in Windows 10.
That’s all with the instructions about getting Windows online support to resolve problems in Windows 10 operating system. Thanks for your time and have a great day.